Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

The Bollywood Mania!


Bollywood is increasingly gaining it's popularity in the Western movie industry. In the recent years, more Hollywood stars have starred in Bollywood production for example Slyvester Stallone, Whoopi Goldberg, Denise Richards in the rom-com Kambakkht Ishq (which I have not watched).

It seems like Leonardo DiCaprio also wants to jump on the bandwagon according to a recent article in the local papers.
I personally have not bumped into any Bollywood stars (or I might have, just that I didn't recognize them!). The only 3 Bollywood stars that I know of are
1) Shah Rukh Khan (whose bungalow I was shown)
2) Aiswarya Rai
3) Amitabh Bachan

I still need to familiarize myself with who's who in the local movie industry - don't have enough time to watch the TV as am too busy with various side projects.

Oooo I just read that Shah Rukh Khan will be meeting Angelina Jolie at the upcoming Berlin International Film Festival in February. At the festival Angelina will be presenting her directorial debut in In The Land Of Blood And Honey. I adore her and will be looking out for this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment